View all jobs
Feed Mill ManagerUpstate, NY
FrankAgribusiness is currently searching for a Plant Manager for well-established Feed Mill based in Upstate NY.
- Effective management, leadership, and responsibility for Feed Mill operations, transportation, maintenance, & customer service.
- SAFETY MINDED APPROACH to Management.
- Effectively communicate with subordinates, plant leadership team, formulation team, ops manager, GM, controller, EHS Manager, & other Plant Managers
- Responsible for FSMA compliance
- Cap-ex project management
- Financials - Bills, time cards, budgeting, etc.
- Purchasing - Micro Ingredients purchasing from lowest cost supplier
- Ensure proper training and development of employees
This position offers full benefits - 401k, Health & Dental, Flex Spending, Life Insurance, Disability Coverage
- 3+ years feed mill supervisory experience
- Completion of Kansas State Milling School mini-course within 1 year
- Microsoft Suite Proficiency
- High level of detail
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Customer Service Commitment
- Degree in Ag or Engineering is a plus