Reporting to the Vice-President Global Customers, this position serves as the Global Customers Performance partner for the Global Customer team. This role is responsible for leading performance and profitability analysis for Global Customers and business growth opportunities. This position will be a key connector to FP&A in aligning global customer strategic planning to the annual business planning cycle.
Position will report to the Vice President Global Customers.
Performance Tracking and Reporting:
- Lead the development of Global Customers financial reports, including monthly, quarterly and associate variance reporting to Budget, Strategy Plan and prior periods
- Define Global Customer KPIS and creation of dashboard for performance tracking of Global Customers
- Perform profitability analysis for Global Customers and top 20 F&I customers (oils and grains), ensuring decision making across the business is based on factual insights
- Develop and distribute a Global Customer monthly newsletter
- Own all reporting requirements for the Global Customers team, analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Participate in monthly Business review calls, communicate results and provide insightful information to improve Key Customers profitability and ensure target delivery and
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business review material to be presented to Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Create a more effective and standardized ExCo and BoD reporting format.
- Develop financial models to support strategic initiatives, including but not limited to appraisal of new business and investment projects related to Key Customers
- Partner with IT to develop and implement Business Intelligence needs and Dashboard reporting to obtain timely insight into performance
- Creates ad hoc reports as needed by the Global Customer team as well as Upper Management
- Lead the tracking of VC cross-selling for Global Customer synergies. This includes monthly FCST update and tracking ACT vs Baseline for the list of synergies identified plus all new sales of products not currently being sold to Global Customers.
Market Customer Intelligence:
Projects and Other Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys, and action plans based on feedbacks
- Map and maintain Key Customers key decision-makers
- Coordinate with external vendor’s ad hoc marketing studies (ie. Euromonitor / Infiniti)
- Coordinate with external customer development agencies to accelerate the implementation of customer engagement best practices. (i.e.SAMA)
- Create and maintain a repository of Key Customers information to support Global Customers leads and decision-making across the organization (e.g. past RFP’s, market research, current capabilities)
- Support Senior Manager, Global Customers Strategy & Finance with the annual strategic planning completion in collaboration with Global Customer and Regional Customer Leads
- Integrate the Global Customer Strategic Plan into the Regional Operating Plan/Budget
- Support with regional workshops and internal reviews
- Assist Senior Manager, Global Customers Strategy & Finance with supporting Global Customer Leads on FCSY, quantify8ing the Business Development and Innovation Pipeline, outlining the value and timeline.
- Monitor and track strategic plan execution supporting Global Customer Leads in finding insights to address business opportunities and risks.
- Link with FP&A and ensure the strategic plans are in line with the Global Strategy and added to regional business plans.
- Support the coordination of the Global tender process, supporting the Global Customers leads on the preparation of the negotiation strategies with business analysis, including financial modeling, pricing & cost analysis
Key Relationships & Stakeholders:
• VP Global Customers
• Global Customer Leads
• Regional Customers Leads
• Senior Manager, Global Customers Finance & Strategy and Global Customers Analyst
- BS in Finance or related degree, Masters in Business/Finance preferred
- 5 to 8 years experience
- Ability to work independently, maintain objectivity and deliver results
- Strong communication/presentation skills; ability to articulate complex matters/issues in a clear and concise manner
- Solid knowledge of F & I financial performance analysis tools and techniques
- Ability to think creatively and identify/explore alternatives
- Ability to drive to conclusions and recommend actions
- Ability to think at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Strong influence management skills