This position provides executive level administrative support to the company’s CEO and CFO. Expert professional, knowledgeable resource providing seamless support by anticipating the needs of the executives supported, handling confidential information requests, researching and advising on administrative matters, and performing clerical functions in a fast-paced environment. Frequently interacts with other senior leaders, Board Members, visitors, staff and administrative assistants.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times, handling sensitive employee and/or business information in a confidential and appropriate manner.
- Prepares presentations, correspondence and other materials as needed.
- Answer phones, redirect callers as needed, and present a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Heavy calendar management including coordinating and arranging CEO and CFO conference and training sessions. Scheduling meetings and coordinating with other assistants and staff regarding executive schedules.
- Ensure CEO and CFO as well as other members of staff are on time for meetings.
- Take meeting notes and minutes.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare and execute expense reports.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and meals.
- Preparation of presentations and binders for Executive Committee and Board Meetings.
- Collect data and prepare reports for executive leaders as needed.
- Ensure corporate purchasing card and corporate credit card expenses are processed in an accurate and timely manner. Exercise good judgment in the approval of expenses reports if delegated to do so by executive leaders.
- Demonstrate expertise in on-line tools and systems, maximizing utilization and driving efficiency.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, filing and maintaining records management database systems.
- Assist in coordinating the relocation process for new executive employees including immigration as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced degree and professional certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years executive level administrative experience supporting the CEO and CFO.
- Prior experience as a liaison to the Board of Directors in a publicly traded company required.
- Demonstrated professionalism with a high level of integrity required.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Must have ability to work with executive leaders and work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a high degree of accuracy with multiple details.
- Ability to maintain objectivity and discretion with confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make sound decisions.
- Flexibility to work on call as required.