The Senior Administrative Assistant will manage a wide range of confidential advanced administrative support related activities within the Finance organization in addition to general administrative support for team members in a shared services environment. This position requires the ability to interact with leadership, work collaboratively in a fast paced environment, remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient while performing a wide variety of administrative functions. Support will be provided to multiple departments within the Finance organization, interacting with colleagues of all levels, including members of senior management. This position requires a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
The Senior Administrative Assistant position is responsible for handling information of a confidential nature, with responsibilities that may include, but are not limited to:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for company leadership including managing multiple calendars, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
Additionally, the Senior Administrative Assistant in the Shared Administrative Services team will provide a wide variety of services in support of the organization. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Process/code/track invoices. Set up vendors in accounts payable system as required.
- Assist with mailings, deliveries and pick-ups.
- Provide secondary back-up coverage for receptionist (breaks, PTO and other absences).
- Prepare presentations, correspondence and other materials as needed.
- Answer questions, provide assistance when needed, and present a professional and courteous image.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Organize and coordinates meetings, conferences and meals.
- Collect data and prepare reports as necessary (ad hoc and/or recurring basis).
- Ensure corporate purchasing card and/or corporate credit card expenses are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate expertise in on-line tools and systems, maximizing utilization and driving efficiency.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, filing and maintaining records management database systems.
- Assist departmental management in the onboarding of new hires as needed (ordering phones/laptops, IT security requests, providing guidance as needed, etc.).
- Provide project support as needed. This may include financial tracking related to budgets, cost centers or invoices; safety activities; volunteer coordination or other departmental priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish or English/Portuguese strongly preferred
- High school diploma with four or more years of administrative experience required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with SAP and other systems a plus
- High degree of confidentiality required
- Self-starter with ability to set direction, prioritize and manage competing prioritizes
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills with the ability to interact with senior leadership as well as internal and external stakeholders required
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and customer service skills required
- Team-orientation with strong collaboration skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing business priorities
- Ability to work overtime as needed