Provide administrative support in a shared services environment. This position requires the ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment and perform a wide variety of administrative functions. Support will be provided to multiple departments, interacting with colleagues of all levels, including members of senior management. A primary function of this roll will be to provide daily coverage for front desk operations.
Administrative Assistants in the Shared Administrative Services team will provide a wide variety of services in support of the organization. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide primary back-up coverage for receptionist (breaks, PTO and other absences).
- Process/code/track invoices. Set up vendors in accounts payable system as required.
- Assist with mailings, deliveries and pick-ups.
- Prepare presentations, correspondence and other materials as needed.
- Answer questions, provide assistance when needed, and present a professional and courteous image.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences and meals.
- Collect data and prepare reports as necessary (ad hoc and/or recurring basis).
- Ensure corporate purchasing card and/or corporate credit card expenses are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrate expertise in on-line tools and systems, maximizing utilization and driving efficiency.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, filing and maintaining records management database systems.
- Assist departmental management in the onboarding of new hires as needed (ordering phones/laptops, IT security requests, providing guidance as needed, etc.).
- Provide project support as needed. This may include financial tracking related to budgets, cost centers or invoices; safety activities; volunteer coordination or other departmental priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with two or more years of administrative experience required
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint; familiarity with Lotus Notes, BPOpen, SAP and other systems a plus
- Self-starter with ability to set direction, prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Team-orientation with strong collaboration skills
- Must be able to work 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with overtime as needed