Seeking an experienced analyst specializing in systems management for the end-user computing environment, focusing on the administration of Microsoft SCCM and related tools. The ideal candidate will thrive in a rapidly changing and complex global environment.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to fully utilize, maintain, and troubleshoot existing toolsets as well as evaluate new technologies. Must embrace a team approach with a collaborative spirit and perform as a fully integrated member of both domestic and international teams. Must have in-depth knowledge and a strong skillset regarding end-user PC and related technologies.
- Responsible for SCCM administration with in-depth experience of all aspects of SCCM in a complex global environment
- Work with PowerShell and other common scripting technologies
- Create complex software installation packages for large scale deployments
- Responsible for Active Directory, GPOs, TCP/IP, DNS, and other core Windows and networking technologies
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting, technical analysis, and problem resolution, especially involving complex issues
- BA in Computer Science or a relevant degree or experience required
- Solid work experience with SCCM administration, including but not limited to the creation of OS installs, creating complex task sequences, OS upgrades, patch management, application deployment packages, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Experience with third party tools that integrate with SCCM such as 1.E. Nomad, Flexera, PatchMyPC, etc, is a plus
- Extensive experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10. Windows server experience is a bonus.
- Experience with endpoint protection software and administration
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, TCP/IP, DNS, and other core Windows and networking technologies
- Fluent with PowerShell and other common scripting technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Strong documentation capabilities a must
- Team player, independent yet collaborative, dependable, able to work with others, often globally
- Must be able to meet deadlines and project goals, even with tight schedules