We're always seeking to connect with great talent! Our team is continually matching outstanding opportunities with the right people. As we provide Executive & Professional Search services to the organizations we partner with, we help highly qualified leaders and professionals achieve their desired career goals.
It’s simple. Please upload your resume along with a summary of your experience and goals here. If your seeking to simply register with our agency please remit your resume to email@example.com. The information you share with us will be held completely confidential.
Please note: We carefully review every resume submitted. We will confirm via email and add your information to our candidate database. Our practice associates will contact you if we require further information or should suitable opportunities arise.
|FrankAgribusiness is currently searching for a Grain Superintendent based in the greater Lafayette, IN area.
Summary & Functions:
- Provide Operational Leadership to Facility
- Work with Location & Regional Ops Managers to Ensure Facility is Ready to Meet Scheduling Demands
- Core Responsibilities:
- Inventory Control
- Operational Cost Control
- Mix & Blend
- Grain Conditioning
- Preventative Maintenance
- Talent Management
- Production Planning
- Assist in Development & Execution of Facility Improvements
- Manage Safety & Ops Procedure Training of all Operational Staff
- Manage Facility Security
- Bachelor's or Technical Degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Business, Engineering, and/or Safety is preferred
- 5+ Years in Leadership Capacity for Grain Elevator or Terminal
- Established Safety Program Leadership Experience
- Strong Mechanical & Maintenance Aptitude
- Ability to Work and Interact Well with Others
- Operational, Mechanical, Technical, & Other Heavy-Duty Hands-on Rep